segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2009



Dear parents:
As you know the first week has gone by and a new one is coming up. Learning English is fun and we are having the best time ever!! Seeing them getting up early and going to class with a smile on their faces, hoping to learn, to discover and most of all to “feel” English, makes us proud.
Effort and progress are the key words. We encouraged them to share this last week’s work.
Enjoy it….
The Teachers: Ana Isabel Ladeira and Inês Fernandes.

Leonor Berger Cabral
“My favourite English class was [Food and Meals] because provámos food, com uma venda nos eyes and tivemos de dizer o nome dos alimentos em English for example: cheese, vinegar, olive oil, toothpaste, flour, chocolate, coffee… E no fim fizemos a cake de apple, cinammon and nuts.”
Carolina Azeredo
“My favourite English class was when we went for a walk in Quinta do Crestelo. We collected leaves, flowers, fruits and bugs and then we shared it with the class revising and learning [nature] vocabulary. ”
João Neves
“My favourite English class was the one where we talked about food and meals. We ate disgusting [things], but it was very funny and we laugh very much! When was my turn I ate vinegar, olive oil and flour. It was horrible and at the same time a very funny experience. I’m liking this summer course and I expect to come back the next year. ”
Catarina Teixeira
“We are attending an English summer course. My favourite class was when we talked about Body and Clothes. We learnt many different words like: cheeks, chin, lips and eyelid. We played a very funny game: we put different clothes on and had to say what we were wearing. I love this game. ”




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário