domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

GREASE LIGHTNING!!!



Summer Courses Had me a blast
Summer Courses Happened so fast
I met a friend as crazy as me
Met a friend as nice as can be
Summer days drifting away, to uh-oh those summer camps
Well-a well-a well-a huh
Tell me more, tell me more
Do you walk very far?
Tell me more, tell me more
Do you feel like a star?
we play a lot, we have lots of fun
we swim, we jump, we hop and we run
It’s dancing time get off the ground
All fun and games, splashing around
Summer sun, something's begun, but uh-oh those summer camps
Tell me more, tell me more
Was it fun night and day?
Tell me more, tell me more
All of us want to stay
Tomorrow morning - that's where it ends
And we told them we'd still be friends
Then we made our friendship vows
Wonder what they are doing now
Summer camps good memories, ooooooooh those summer camps
See you all next year...
Hugs and Kisses!!!

Afternoon Rehearsal



Grease Medley



We go together


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário